White nails in winter, yes, because there are whites beyond the flattering intense and covering pigment of summer. We know them as "Milky nails" and, its seasonal version, translucent and subtle, goes with everything and could not be more elegant. In addition, another of its advantages is that, getting some milky nails at home it is possible without having to be expert manicurists. We will tell you below its simple step by step.
What do you need?
- A lime, orange stick or with a cuticle remover, to polish the nails, give them the desired shape and remove or push the cuticles without damaging them.
- A Nail Base, like ours Moisturizing Base, with aloe vera and bamboo, ideal to avoid dryness caused by cold, wind and recurrent hand washing.
- One color nail polish Coconut, from our Toxic Free nail polish collection, to achieve that clean and rejuvenating semi-transparent white tone.
- A Top Coat, like ours Fast Dry, ultra-fast drying, so you don't need to wait.
- Un Drying Oil, optional but highly recommended, to give the finishing touch and shine to our manicure, in addition to providing extra resistance and protection.
Prepare your nails and cuticles with the help of the file, the orange stick and the cuticle remover, until you achieve the desired shape. Then apply the protective base to smooth, protect and nourish the nail, if our base contains treatment. Once the base is dry, it is time to put the first thin layer of translucent white on our nails, gently resting the brush on the nail and sliding it until it is completely covered. If we want a more uniform finish, we will apply a second coat of color once the first coat is completely dry. To add shine, protect and seal our manicure milky, We will place a layer of Top Coat on completely dry nails, and a drop of Drying Oil to finish off our nail polish. Simple, right? Sign up all our tips and enjoy nails in this neutral, versatile color that looks good on all types of hands.