Do you feel your face congested with the arrival of spring? One of the questions that you ask us the most lately, in addition to maskné, is what to do about inflammation, redness, edema, swelling and a feeling of general congestion in the face associated with the change of season. Although a complete detox, from the inside, will be the key to obtaining comprehensive and long-term results, today we want to share with you a series of techniques and tools that will help us to purify, drain and promote good circulation in the face, neck and neckline. Do you want to know which are our favorites?
- Manual lymphatic drainage. Yes, with our own hands and without exerting any pressure, practically caressing the skin, so that the lymphatic system starts working. A daily draining self-massage, when applying our regular facial oil, is ideal for eliminating toxins, mobilizing lymph, redefining and reducing inflammation of the face, as well as improving cell regeneration processes. In this type of massage we direct the lymph to the main lymph nodes of the face and neck, so they are also very effective when neck and shoulders are stressed. Jojoba, grape seed or rosehip oils are some examples of good bases to accompany this technique, since they help regulate sebum on the skin, in addition to softening, regenerating and protecting it, being suitable for all skin types and allowing us to move through the face and neckline with very soft frictions and subtle glides.
- Facial brushes. Facial brushes, especially including them as the first step in our morning beauty routine, are an instant energy shot. They remove the remains of dirt generated during the night, activate circulation, improve the texture and tone of the skin with a gentle exfoliating effect and wake up like no other tool does despite its simplicity. A dry facial brushing to start the day ensures an immediate good face effect. Of course, always choose extremely soft brushes, since the skin of the face must be treated with the care it needs.
- Jade, white and pink quartz, black tourmaline ... stone rollers have come to stay. These beauty jewels are occupying more and more tables, because before going to sleep it can be an ideal time to put the glove on them and also enjoy their relaxing effects. As in manual massages, the movements with the roller will always be directed towards the main lymphatic areas, only in this case, instead of the fingertips, it is a well-polished stone that is rolling around the neck, cleavage and face, expanding the benefits with its unique properties. If you want to know more about our Facial Roller, click on this link: https://handmade-beauty.es/blogs/news/facial-rollers
- Facial mists. A push hydration wherever you are. They have become an essential in our bag along with lip balm. Mists feel good at any time, because they hydrate, refresh, provide soothing, invigorating or antioxidant ingredients depending on their formulation and clear with their aromas. Plus, you can have a jar in the fridge and get revitalized in seconds. In this article we tell you more about our Facial Mist: https://handmade-beauty.es/blogs/news/hidratacion-la-clave-para-una-piel-equilibrada
- Facial Yoga. Putting our facial muscles in shape, repositioning the tissues, smoothing the fasciae, nourishing the bone structure ... a good session of facial yoga reorganizes the face, oxygenates it, mobilizes it, frees it ... and in an orderly terrain, everything flows better. With 5 or 10 minutes of training a day you can compose a basic but complete training routine that keeps your face defined and up!